“A job interview is not a test of your knowledge, But your ability to use it at the right time.”
Introducing yourself in an interview is not less than a challenge it requires one’s preparation before the interview and during interview candidate should be well aware of each and every word he speak.
Here are some useful tips every candidate should be well aware of, for giving a good impression in an interview.
- First of all, make a sketch in your mind about academic background i.e. qualification, work experience etc.
- Introduce yourself, from your later qualification (degree of specialization).
- Skip your name in introduction, if they (interviewer) knew it before.
- After your degree, tell about job experience, and training courses.
- You can also mention your interpersonal and technical skills.
- A candidate can also mention about his personality strengths.
- Only mention about your weak points if the interviewer asked about it, otherwise avoid it.
- While mentioning it (about your weak points) you must also mention how you are working to overcome them.
- A candidate can also mention about his family background (but keep in mind a candidate should be limited here).
- Last but not least, remain true to each and every word you have been spoken.
By Artibees - we write for you.