Weight loss is becoming a challenge day by day due to unhealthy life style and food. It can only be overcome by use of healthy food and changing our eating habits and most importantly doing exercise. In Pakistan we don’t have trend of exercise. Men and women start becoming obese in their mid-30. We have to change this trend by creating awareness about the importance of a balanced diet and exercise.
Below are few amazing tips for weight loss.
- EAT in moderate…this means that a person should take a balanced diet. A balanced diet includes all the require protein, carbs, fats, minerals, vitamins etc.
- Count the calories before you EAT.
- Drink a lot of water whole day. It helps you to EAT less.
- Use olive oil or coconut oil in making food.
- Avoid white sugar, if necessary you can use brown sugar.
- EAT protein. Eggs and fish are best source for protein.
- Chew your food slowly. And don’t eat in hurry.
- Never skip breakfast and dinner.
- EAT healthy snacks like nuts, fruits and milk.
- Exercise regularly.
- Do walk.
- Most important tip is to avoid stress and remain calm and happy.
By Artibees - we write for you.