“Motivation is the powerful engine that moves you towards success and accomplishments in every area of your life”
Motivation is the inner energetic feelings which motivate us to act positive, able us to work hard and to achieve success. Motivation is derived from the word “motive” which means needs, desires, and wishes.
Sometimes, we feel very enthusiastic and motivated but lose our interest the next minute. It may be due to depression or mood swing or low confidence level.
Everything in life requires some work, effort and time, and we should fully understand that to get something we have to work hard. Motivation is the inner power which keeps us motivated all the time. Motivation is the energy which can help us to achieve our goals and aims.
There are many activities in our daily life which brings motivation like reading a good book, attending a workshop, outing with optimist people or listening to any lecture. The more trigger the activity is, the more motivation you will get.
Motivation becomes strong when you are clear about your aims and goals. You know what you have to do to achieve your goal.
Motivation is one of the key factors for both success and failure. If you are motivated and clear about your vision, and also if you work hard, you will achieve your aim but if you are not motivated you cannot achieve the aim you selected.
A motivated person is more happy and successful than an unmotivated person. A motivated person always saw things positively while people lacking in motivation always blame others for their failure.
10 Tips to Bring motivation in Life:
- Don’t afraid to take a risk: Yes! Never ever afraid to try new things and challenges in life. Doing new things can boost our energy into good feelings and help us to get motivated.
- Work on your skills: Learn a new skill, or polish your skills. This can make a huge impact on your career success.
- Don’t wait for the good time: Yes! Don’t wait for a good time to arrive. Motivated enough to do things and bring goodness.
- Read every day: This is the best therapy to keep motivation high, reading good stuff even few lines can boost your energy.
- Set your goal: Make points clear in your mind about your goal and targets. The more clear you are, the more confident and motivated you will be.
- Read about successful people: keep a book or list of successful people with you. Read about their life stories.
- Stay optimist: Stop thinking about your failures again and again. As there is a good quotation that failure is the first step towards success.
- Quiet Depression: If you are depressed or feeling down, the best thing is to go out for a walk with your good friend, or start busy yourself in your favorite hobby.
- Exercise your body: Take good diet and exercise your body regularly. This brought a positive feeling and thus motivation is your life.
- Stay happy and calm: If you stay happy, you will feel positive and motivated.
By Sidra Anwar